Friday, October 24, 2014

Wild

I've finally got internet access back! I've been in the process of moving and starting a new job and haven't been able to post in a while. But I'm back and so excited to share my new favorite book. I know I'm kind of late to the party and it is already being turned into a film, but if you have not yet read this book, you truly have not lived. The book is Wild by Cheryl Strayed. It's not only about her adventures on backpacking along the PCT (pacific coast trail) alone, but her journey to find her place in life after her mother passes and her divorce. It's inspiring, uplifting, and addicting once you start. You'll definitely want to sell everything, pack a bag and hit the road after you read this!

Book Wild by Cheryl Strayed//Shirt Vanessa Mooney//Jeans vintage Helmut Lang//Necklace Little Pieces of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment